Breathing . . .
How do you release to let go?
Breathing helps me focus and center myself and my being! Being one with myself to think and reflect as well as pray and meditate.
“Remember, whenever the going gets tough, take a deep breath and trust that you are capable of greatness.” ~Kris Carr
There are times a good cleaning and clearing out are in order to reset and recharge you, your whole being and your life! Clear away the negativity and the emotional clutter. Why keep what is no longer serving or working for you? Put it to the curb and move on!
Being . . .
How do you do being present?
I never really knew that I was a mindful person! I certainly knew I did not want life to pass me by though!
The biggest gain with practicing mindfulness is focusing on what matters!
- My physical being is active, more aware and using its senses.
- My emotional being is working on healing itself and letting things go.
- My mental being is engaged, my memory is kicking in and more open to learning and developing.
I can get out of auto pilot mode as well as just unplug! Being present, open and aware. Pausing, reflecting and most of all recharging. Finding that balance that works BEST!
Believing . . .
How do you energize Y-O-U?
- Being active and moving throughout the day.
- Working hard and playing harder.
- Healthiness and happiness.
- Doing what you love and by attracting what you need, want and crave in your life.
- Conversing, interacting and connecting with myself and others.
- Hoping, wishing and dreaming.
- Looking for the possibilities and being open to the opportunities.
- Abundance and prosperity.
- Learning, growing, experiencing.
- Being decisive and making good choices.
- Love and kindness.
The above moves me, stimulates me and most of all energizes me!
(Photos by RSheridan)