My BIGGEST Lesson for 2015 was Practicing to Progress!
- Practicing healthiness and happiness.
- Through reflection and personal growth, especially practicing to release and just let go.
- Being an active being.
- Playing, laughing and having FUN!
- Practicing by doing what is best for me and my whole being.
- Practicing to progress and the process of just trying.
- Seeing the big picture as well as the details.
- I like the me I am becoming and I think I am falling in love with her too!
- Practicing to come from a place and really follow my heart.
- Focusing on my needs and wants.
- Doing what I love.
- Taking risks and going for it!
- Practicing my path to journey along and create my story.
- Taking charge and letting go of what I have no control over.
- It is meant to be it will be.
- Knowing when it feels good I know I am where I need to be!
I am working on the following:
- Patience – being in the moment.
- Patience – not having to know everything, especially the outcome.
- Patience – letting go in general – no more pushing, pulling, forcing, perfecting, etc.
(Photos by RSheridan)