Who I Am!
I recently read an article by Elyssa Jakim and it resonated so LOUDLY with me! Making peace and reclaiming yourself and the world you live in. Breaking down boundaries to reconnect with yourself and who you are. Just Being You!
“So let’s get weird, let’s get big,
let’s love without boundaries, let’s defy the odds
and be vulnerable. Let’s take up our space.
We deserve it. We’re worth it.” ~Elyssa Jakim
I was thinking about the following while reading the article.
Releasing and Reclaiming . . .
- What do I need to release and let go of in my life?
- What do I want to reclaim in living my life?
- Protection . . . Permissions . . . What am I holding back on?
Living and Loving . . .
- Life is messy as well as can be simple.
- Does love come naturally or not?
- Emotions, space, worthiness, and most of all love and being loved.
Asking and Questioning . . .
- Just the simple asking what I need as well as what others need.
- That inner dialogue with your self. That inner critic, negative nelly, debbie downer, grumpy gus, etc. that rears its ugly head at times versus listening to and following your instincts and intuition.
- There is no normal, right?!? I am who I am!
I tend to ask myself one question now, “Do I care or do I not care about xyz?” I either take care of it or move on. That self confidence to be self aware. To take charge and make the best decision!