Treating Yourself To
I recently read in an article that the average person checks their phone between 110-150 times a day! I so do not do that and do not plan to start. I do not want that type of relationship in my life either. Technology is great, however; at times it adds stress, disruption and distraction to my day and I want to unplug from it!
Hello! This is the GREAT OUTDOORS Calling.
Do you celebrate YOU?
Nothing better than a little “me time” and spending time with myself! I enjoy throwing myself a solo celebration for a job well done or just because too!
How do you pamper yourself?
My Top 3
- I take time for myself to take care of myself, my needs and my whole being.
- I travel, adventure and explore.
- I set aside time to do what I want to do and what I love to do.
What do you treat yourself to?
My Top 5
- I spend time with my greatest someone and adventure partner.
- I eat really well and indulge in a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or a sweet treat once in a while.
- I stay active and exercise.
- I get my creative on.
- I stretch my comfort zone in learning and trying new things.
My Top 10
- Making memories and gaining life experiences!
- Taking a “me” time out and/or “me” day.
- Getting outside to be with nature and the Great Outdoors.
- Becoming one with my senses and just being in the moment, especially with my sense of self.
- Some great R&R; relaxation and rest.
- I enjoy a BYOC (chair), BYOB (drinks), BYOF (food) outdoor concert. Mood boosting and spirit lifting.
- Unplugging and unwinding from technology and going old school (i.e. getting outside in nature, reading a real book, playing games, etc.).
- Socializing, meeting new people and making new friends.
- Just dance and shake my groove thing!
- Singing along to the radio and using the steering wheel as an instrument.
Just being able to laugh and play and have a good time while doing it with loads of FUN!
(Photos by RSheridan)