Your Body and
Your Whole Being
I recently read an article by Shannon Kaiser and she asked some pretty great questions!
- What if the body we live in, no matter its size, is a gift?
- What if the way people treat us is a reflection of them, not us?
- What if shame and judgment is just a stand-in for lack of love?
We all are human and have hearts and feelings! It is about living from within ourselves. It is about loving and feeling from our hearts! It is about loving yourself as a whole being.
“To have that sense of one’s intrinsic worth…is potentially to have everything.” ~Joan Didion
The two questions I ask myself are:
- Do I feel good?
- Am I making healthy choices?
I am who I am! I do not feed into being, looking and acting a certain way. I am strong and confident. I am healthy and feel good. I am secure in who I am and that matters the most to me in living my life!
The Top 5 Things I Do For My Whole Being
- Love myself, my body and my whole being.
- Take time for myself.
- Take care of myself and my needs.
- I love to be curious and explore.
- I love thinking outside of the box and being creative.
I believe in being fit and healthy! The size you wear or the number on the scale is at times just a number. I believe in treating my whole being as a precious gift to be treasured and being a great caregiver too! It is about self love, self acceptance and self worth.
“Growing into your future…requires a dedication to caring
for yourself as if you were rare and precious, which you are, and
regarding all life around you as equally so, which it is.” ~Victoria Moran
I tune into how I feel from the inside out! This is where my happiness, pleasure and joy shines from. This is where my heart and my love radiates from. I am beautiful, worthy and enough!
(Photos by RSheridan)