Your Whole Being
How Do You Communicate, Interact and Connect With Yourself On A Daily Basis?
Communicate By . . .
- Listening to myself and my needs.
- Finding solitude and solace to just be by myself.
- Reading and writing and photography.
Interact By . . .
- Taking time for myself and my needs.
- Being open and embracing the possibilities and opportunities.
- Trying new things.
Connect By . . .
- Becoming one with myself.
- Becoming one with nature and the great outdoors.
- Being in the present moment.
Experience By . . .
- Being open to what life has to offer me.
- Getting out there and soaking it in.
- Using ALL of my senses.
Grow By . . .
- Being genuine and being true to who I am.
- Valuing, believing and having faith in myself.
- Taking those teachable moments and learning from those moments.
I especially love getting lost to explore and adventure! I enjoy getting outside to the great outdoors. I enjoy surrounding myself with nature. I find it healing and restorative to my whole being!
I find it is important to connect and reconnect with myself and my whole being each and every day! I find it helps me pause and be more aware and mindful in the present moment. I feel like I can breathe and relax. I find it helps me be more grounded in who I am and what I want to be doing!
(Photos by RSheridan)