The BEST teachable moments have been:
- Listening to my inner voice, following my heart and trusting my gut instincts.
- Valuing, believing, trusting, and having faith in myself again.
- Being worthy and being enough.
- Loving my whole being again.
- Living to my full potential by being true to who I am and living a passionate life by doing what I love.
There is no better teacher than the love I have for myself and listening to my intuition! I need to use all my senses. My senses are my inner guide and a powerful resource to put into play! My senses center me and keep me calm as well as give me clarity, confidence and courage. My inner compass while journeying along on my path to create my story!
Becoming One . . . Getting In Touch . . . Exploring . . .
- Nurture! Richness
- Nourishment! Abundance
- I am celebrating more, especially the simple.
- Tuning into my passions and tapping into my potential and purpose.
- Learning, growing and gaining life experiences.
There is no greater gift that I can give myself than the love I have for myself and being true to who I am in living my life!
Finding the Path . . . Journeying Along . . . Adventuring . . .
I love communicating, interacting and connecting with myself! The greatest growth for me has come from focusing on practice instead of perfection. I need to come from and experience growth from a place of love and compassion for my whole being!
I love “Discovering My Strong”! I do need to be in charge as well as be in control. My hopes and wishes as well as my dreams and desires. My potential, my purpose and my passions. I need to make a commitment to myself to take time for myself and take care of my needs. I do need to make myself a priority!
Loving . . . Being . . . Growing . . .
A part of that priority is doing what I love and what I want/need to do! Traveling. Adventuring. Exploring. Work/Life Balance! Being inspired, motivated and active.
I need to support myself and be there for my greatest someone(s)!
I am so blessed and lucky to live the life I do have! I am able to be more aware and mindful in order to just be and to be in the present moment. I am grateful for what my whole being does for me on a daily basis!
Experiencing Life . . . Creating My Story . . . Traveling . . . (Photos by RSheridan)