Finding That Balance
That Works BEST For YOU
I have talked about nurturing and nourishing yourself as well as your whole being! I think in terms of allowances when I think of nurturing and nourishing my whole being. Allowances are not only about what I allow into my body, but what I allow into my life! It has to be nourishing as well as nurturing. It has to be supportive too!
How Do I Nurture Myself and My Whole Being?
- Taking time for myself and taking care of my needs for my whole being.
- Taking charge of what I can control and accepting what I have no control over.
- Letting go and releasing what no longer serves me.
How Do I Nourish Myself and My Whole Being?
- Loving my whole being and being true to who I am.
- Spending quality time with my greatest someone and adventure partner.
- Creating a healthier as well as happier lifestyle for myself and my whole being; mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
How Do I Support Myself and My Whole Being?
- Being true to my values as well as believing, trusting and having faith in myself.
- Living my life with purpose and passion.
- Nurturing and Nourishing my needs and my wants.
(Photos by RSheridan)
The BEST part for me is finding what works BEST for my whole being! The good and positive versus the bad and negative. The gives me energy versus takes energy from me. The spending of my time versus the wasting of my time. I need to find my balance and add in doing more of what I love!
For me . . .
Nourishment = energy, motivation and inspiration (excitement).
Nurture = potential, purpose and passion.
I need to be the person I want to be around! I do not like me when I am on “over” anything and everything, stressed out and burnt out. I need to find what fulfills me and makes me happy. I need to find what satisfies me and drives me to do my best and be at my best!