In Being An Introvert
I am an introvert! However, I do love being social!
- I am shy and reserved.
- I can be loud.
- I am interactive. I just do not connect at times.
- I have an inner circle of people I interact, communicate and connect with well.
- I can be lots of fun.
- I am social. I just do not do it with ease.
- I also need to find my comfort zone when around new people. I will eventually open up more.
- I am observant and introspective.
- I have an inner energy that craves quiet and solitude the majority of the time.
- I love being around people that energize me, especially positive and good energies.
I am a little jealous of people who have it and socialize with ease! I wish I could click and communicate and connect like that!
I am an observant person and like watching what is going on around me, especially people watching! I am the type of person that goes inside my head too. I can read and creatively write for hours. I enjoy spending time with my camera in hand. I need to get out of my head more and connect with other people much better than I do!
I just do not find an ease or comfort to it and forget about relaxing around a group of strangers! I feel like I am interrupting or intruding. I feel like I will have nothing to add let alone it be something interesting. My sense of humor can go so wrong too!
(Photos by RSheridan)