Working It Out
From the Inside Out
The biggest lesson I have learned in creating this healthier lifestyle is that everything is connected!
I am learning . . .
- How to move my body in the proper way.
- How to breathe throughout the motions and movements.
- How to align my body properly and watch my posture.
- How to avoid or decrease hurt, pain and/or injury.
- How to eat to address inflammation.
- How to nourish my whole being.
- How to nurture my whole being.
I went into nutrition mode! Protein, good fats and amino acids. Nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Fruits, veggies and plenty of water. I am noticing changes for the better and my body seems to be working more effectively and efficiently!
Eating properly is as important as being active! I am seeing the benefit, reaping the rewards and making great gains in my overall health. My immune system is a big player too! I have noticed that I am more physically able when my immune system is working properly and functioning at its best for me.
I am giving my joints, my muscles and my bones the love and the attention that my body needs and craves! I have done and continue to do wear and tear to my body in being an active person. I feel pretty great in the practice and the progress that I am making in becoming a healthier person!
(Photos by RSheridan)