One BIG World
I dream about “the sky has no limits”, however; I still put a false ceiling above me when going for what I want or need in my life! Why is that I wondered one day!
- What do I need to clear out and declutter in my life?
- What do I need clarity on as far as choices, decisions, changes, and transitions in my life?
- What do I need to do to define/redefine meaning and purpose in my life?
- What do I need to question and/or answer in my life?
- What do I need to do to make those changes for the better and transition in my life?
I needed to tune in and turn inward! I needed to tap into my talents, gifts and passions again. I needed to find my motivation and inspiration to spark that creative energy again. I needed to develop and grow as well as learn and experience again. Just get curious and explore!
- What am I meant to do with my life and how to go about doing it?
I needed to step forward, take action and just get out there in trying new things and opening up my world to new experiences! I feel freer and lighter. I feel more open to embrace the good and the positive. I feel joy and happiness as well as richness and abundance. Just feel better about my whole being!
- What am I passionate about?
- What excites and motivates me?
- What sparks my creative side or intellectual side?
- What skills, talents and gifts do I have?
- What life experiences do I have?
- What life experiences do I want to make?
I seem to revert back to my childhood when I answer these questions! I reflect on the games I played and the fantasy worlds I made up!
- I love to read.
- I love to explore and go on adventures.
- I love to escape and get outside my regular elements.
- I love to be with nature and the wild things.
- I love being active and on the move.
What would I do if there were NO LIMITS???
(Photos by RSheridan)
I think about the endless possibilities and opportunities!