How Do You Create Space? What Do You Do For You?
I need to create space for myself throughout the day, the week and the month! I need to carve out time to do what I want to do on a daily basis too!
I crave that . . .
- Inspiration and Motivation.
- Interaction and Connection.
- Action and Creation.
- Joy, Happiness and Pleasure.
- Calm and Solace.
- Fulfillment and Satisfaction.
I am working on . . .
- Listening to myself, following my heart and trusting my gut.
- Spending time with my greatest someone and someones.
- Keeping it simple.
- Taking time for myself and caring for myself, my needs and my whole being.
- Creating that healthier lifestyle by eating better and being active.
- Communicating, interacting and communicating to create, develop and build healthier relationships.
I love spending quality time with my greatest someone, especially adventuring together! I feel better when I disconnect from the crazy, busyness and the technology. I enjoy communicating, interacting and connecting with my greatest someone and someones! I need to create, develop and build healthy, strong relationships with the people I love.
I am not an early bird, but I do enjoy my 30 minutes to myself in the morning as well as in the evening! I start off my day a little better when I do this. I feel prepared and prioritized to conquer my day! I like to end my day in a calm and relaxed state.
I enjoy being active and scheduling an hour of exercise in twice a week! I feel better when I take the time to do this for myself. I love escaping to the great outdoors on the weekends to get some much needed fresh air! I enjoy exploring and playing tourist.
I am scheduling in some rest and relaxation too! I need to make myself a priority at times in order to be a better person to be around. I need to set boundaries to create space and I need to say “No!” in order to carve out time for myself! I need to use my time and my energies wisely.
I want to work hard and play harder! I need to find that work/life balance. I am tuning into my purpose and tapping into my passions. I am so blessed in living the life I do have and need to revel more in the simple life!
(Photos by RSheridan)