Do you treat the New Year as a Starting Line or a Continuing Line?
I treat it as a continuing line in journeying along and creating my story! I prefer not to start the new year off and running, especially with no direction or even going off in the wrong direction because I am too busy racing around. I need to take the time for myself and my whole being to reset, recharge and reenergize!
2014 Word: Enjoyable
What Did I Create For Myself In 2014?
- I love me, I love, nurture and nourish my greatest someone and I have people in my life that love me.
- I created a true connection with myself and my whole being from the inside out.
- I took risks and learned to come from a place of love and compassion and kindness for myself.
- I ENJOYED more, PLAYED more, LAUGHED more, LOVED more, LIVED more . . .
- I am challenging myself and growing personally and gaining life experiences.
2015 Word: Hope
A Confident Desire.
Opportunities . . .
Likelihood Of Success.
Possibilities . . .
To Get To Do or To Do.
Wishing, Happening, Coming True . . . ~RSheridan
Believing is opening my whole being! I create what I believe is possible by being open to the opportunities and the experiences. Believing is opening my mind, heart and soul! I cannot limit myself in what may come into my life.
I enjoy questioning and being curious! I need to wonder as well as wander. I love being able to do what I love! I enjoy creating and connecting to myself as well as with others.
What Have You Learned in 2014?
The lessons I have learned are helping me build a solid foundation to practice, progress and grow from! I am doing the best that I can and I am willing to learn. I am learning to release, let go and make changes for the better of my whole being. I am learning that change can be a benefit in connecting with myself, experiencing growth and discovering my strong!
What Do You Want To Learn in 2015?
- Learn more about creative writing.
- Do more landscape photography.
- Hone my technology skills.
- Learn some new water sports.
What Do You Want To Do More Of?
- Be with my greatest someone and adventure partner.
- Do more of what I LOVE.
- Gaining more life experiences and making more memories.
(Photos by RSheridan)