A Happy Place or
At Least a Happy Medium
For me my happy place is not structural! It is the place I put the daily grind, the worries and the stressors on the down low and/or away for a while. I just want to have a moment to myself!
It is a place that I can . . .
- Just be.
- Be myself and be with myself.
- Take time for myself to take care of my needs and my well being.
- Connect with myself and my whole being.
- Unplug and unwind.
- Relax and rest.
- Be creative.
- To escape reality and dream.
- Get cozy and curl up with a great read.
- Release and let go.
- Recharge and reenergize.
- Feeling good by connecting with myself and loving myself.
(Photos by RSheridan)