Last year I was struggling to find a happy medium in my life! It took me some time, but I found it. I found it by looking within myself! I am discovering that when I am seeking answers that a good place to look is from within myself.
I created some much needed practices for myself too!
- Loving my whole being and who I am.
- Spending time with myself.
- Taking time to read and/or write.
- Getting back to the basics, especially in working out.
- Keeping it simple or simpler that I have been doing.
- Stretching my comfort zone by trying new things.
- Letting go of what no longer serves me.
- Making changes when something is no longer working for me.
- Hoping, Wishing and Dreaming.
- Adventuring and Exploring.
In living from the inside out I am learning and growing as a person! I am challenging myself more and more. I am making new experiences in living my life. I am expanding my world!
I am finding my fierceness and fearlessness! I am discovering my strong and leaning into my weaknesses. I am learning to be humble and to have humility. I am being more in the moment, making memories and celebrating life!
The hardest step has been opening my heart and letting people in again! I find it hard to let my guard down and find it even harder to trust. I am discovering through this process that I am more open, more accepting and more loving to myself! I need to love myself and I deserve love and to be loved in my life.
I needed to come to terms that I am enough! I had to change my mindset, release that emotional crap and get rid of the excess clutter and baggage. I had to make change and let go of what no longer was working for me. I want to get out there and conquer today!
The greatest gift you can give yourself is YOU! I love being on a journey of self and finding my direction in living my life. I love clearing a path and creating my story. I started small and continue to work from the 1st step!
(Photos by RSheridan)