Fueling and Feeding
Your Whole Being
The greatest lesson I have learned through this process of creating a healthier lifestyle is to do what is best for me and my whole being! I cannot stress that enough because you are unique and you have your own version of what is healthy for you!
I am making myself a priority and it is important that I put my health, my well being and my fitness at the top of my list of things to do on a daily basis! I need to take time for myself and care for my needs. I am certainly a healthier and happier person when I do that. It motivates me to get out there and grab life to gain experiences!
One BIG World Out There!
I hold myself accountable when it comes to making better choices with my health, wellness and fitness! I am being aware and being mindful in the choices I do make! I enjoy eating whole foods, nutrient-rich foods, real foods, especially the seasonal offerings of fruits and veggies. I have embraced eating lean proteins three times a day and eating smaller portions frequently throughout the day. The BEST part is seeing my hard work pay off and my whole being loves the changes I am making too!
- I am doing it and I am creating a healthier lifestyle.
- I am nourishing me and my whole being.
- I am fueling and feeding my body and it feels great.
Creating a Healthier Lifestyle . . . Making Better Choices . . . Eating Healthier . . .
Exercising . . . Toning . . . Strengthening . . .
I love having a partner that wants to get healthy with me and be active together! I stated in my vows to my partner in health, etc. I know that it is a shareable and doable commitment to each other. To be there for each other through thick, thin and everything in between!
- I am learning to love my body and appreciate what it does for me in living my life.
- I am finding that balance in exercising and discovering my strong again.
- I am discovering what I love to do as well as what truly works best for me to stay active and be on the move.
Loving . . . Caring . . . Supporting . . .
I choose ME to be my BEST self! I am open and embrace every day as a new day with endless possibilities and opportunities for me to choose from. I choose to commit in creating the life I DESERVE!
- I will be successful and celebrate life.
- I will make mistakes, fail and fall down.
That is okay though!
I choose to love me, be kind to me and care for me! I choose to feel great and look great. I choose to forgive, let go, release, and move on again. I choose to learn and experience as well as grow and become!
My Top 3 Ways to Nourish Myself In 2014
- DO the ENJOYable.
- DO Good Things for My Whole Being.
- DO Life and Live It Every Day.
DOing . . . Being . . . Experiencing . . . (Photos by RSheridan)