Out Of Living Your Life
How Do You Take Intention and Make It Motivation For Yourself?
I know I intend to do certain things and then discover I have little to no motivation to get those things done! I think for me part of it has to do with setting too big of a goal to achieve and accomplish. It just seems unattainable and then overwhelms me! I think for me part of it has to do with setting intentions on the bad and negative and not the good and positive. I go after what I dislike, despise and even hate, especially about myself! I need to go after what I want from a place of love.
How Do You Turn Hate to Love For Yourself and What You Want?
I am done going to battle with myself, fighting myself and beating myself up! I am done with setting hard, fast rules for myself. I am done with the negativity, the perfectionism, the shame, and the guilt. I am done with limiting or even depriving myself, especially of what I want or need!
That is so NOT the way I want to live my life!
I need to be supportive and loving to myself, my needs and my whole being! I am learning to think in terms of moderation and in terms of processes to make progress. I am so grateful for my mind and my body and what it does for me every day. I want to be one with my whole being and just OWN IT and ROCK IT!
I need to be nurturing and nourishing to myself, my needs and my whole being! What motivates me? What do I love? What feeds me? What do I want and/or need?
How Do You Support Yourself In a Loving, Kind and Compassionate Way?
My Top 10
- Feeling Good About Myself and My Whole Being. Asking Myself, “How Do I Feel?”
- Looking For Fulfillment First and then Going After What I Want or Need.
- Living My Life To The Fullest.
- Creating a Healthier Lifestyle.
- Making Plans and Setting Goals.
- Communicating, Interacting and Connecting With Myself and Other People.
- Being Creative and Passionate to Learn and Grow.
- Experiencing Life.
- Being of Service and Giving Back.
- BIG Dreams and BUCKET Lists.
(Photos by RSheridan)