With Yourself and Others
Just Think About This!
I know I feel like there is nothing I can do with certain things revolving around my world! I am pushed and pulled as well as disrupted and distracted enough in my daily life already. However, in some way we all are affected and we all have an impact too! I believe in taking the time to nurture and nourish ourselves and others in the hope that we can make a difference in some way.
What Can You Do In 1 to 5 Minutes?
- Connect With Yourself.
- Take a Deep Breathe and Stretch.
- Interact With Another Person.
- Talk to a Stranger
- Start Something NEW!
What Can You Do In An Hour?
- Spend Quality Time With Your Greatest Someones.
- Do Something for Yourself.
- Take a Real Lunch Break.
- Become One With Nature.
- Get Active.
- Give of Yourself and Be of Service.
- Do Something FUN and SILLY!
What Can You Do In A Day?
- Learn, Grow and Experience What Life Has to Offer You.
- Try Something NEW!
- Explore Your Immediate World.
- Get Outside in the Great Outdoors.
- Take in a Green Space.
- Reflect, Let Go and Release Your Daily Thoughts, Feelings and Emotions.
- Become a Part of Something Bigger Than Me, Myself and I.
- Donate Your Time to a Good Cause.
- Daydream and Mentally Escape.
- Play Hooky.
Just Imagine What You Can Do In a Week, a Month or even a Year!
Think About Expanding Your Boundaries A Bit! Think About Engaging Your Whole Being In Living the Life You Want.
Think About How You Can Change and Grow as well as Transform and Experience! Think About Your Whole Being; Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, and Spiritually.
Think About Your Hopes, Wishes and Dreams! Where Do You Want To Be? How Do You Plan to Get There? Think About Your Goals and Plans.
(Photos by RSheridan)