When the Light Bulb Comes ON!
Some days I am just in too deep to see it let alone discover it! But when the light bulb does come on, just WATCH OUT!
Discovering the Bright Side to Every Situation
Is There Always a Bright Side???
I use to think being positive and finding the good was exhausting and taxing! However, I have discovered being negative is a waste of my energy and my time.
My perspective has it fair share of craziness! I become impatient and intolerant. My perspective goes red or at least negative. Then the crazy and maybe angry person comes out of me. I find in changing my perspective it can do wonders for my overall mood!
However, every once in a while it SURPRISES me with an “Aha!” or “light bulb” moment in seeing the bright side to a situation!
It is NOT SO BAD either in seeing the bright side to a situation! I have to remind myself that I am in control of the choices I make, especially when it comes to the good, the bad and the ugly in my life. There are times I want to have a tantrum if one more person tells me to be patient or this too shall pass – ha! I have to remind myself to control and reign in my emotions, thoughts and feelings too.
What I have learned so far . . .
- I am learning to love myself as well as believe and trust in myself too!
- I am learning to forgive myself, especially when dealing with a broken heart or bruised ego.
- I do not have to hit emotional retrograde and proceed to have a meltdown.
- Life is not going to be perfect and it is going to constantly change; get on board and deal with it.
- I am SO NOT ALONE is this thing called Life.
- My mother was right about Counting to 10 and to just BREATHE!
- I am learning to slow down, focus on one thing and enjoy the process. Otherwise, Hello! pressure, tension, stress, anxiety and pure chaos will rain on me!
- I need to develop, create and build those relationships with my greatest someones, especially in communicating, interacting and connecting better with each other.
Showering LOVE! (Photos by RSheridan)
What Have You Learned In Seeing the Bright Side and Experiencing Those Aha! or Light Bulb Moments? Please Share, Love to Hear!!!