A Good Mantra To Have
I have started talking in another language. For instance . . .
- Extreme and Constant Stress.
- OVER Everything and Anything.
- Burdened and Buried and Burnt!
- Mental and Emotional Hot Mess.
- Useless and Worthless.
- ANGRY Self/Person!
I know some STRONG words, right!
Ask Yourself These Questions Though
- How do you release in chaos to find calm?
- How do you stop caring so much about certain things?
- How do you let go?
- What do you let go of?
- Why is there always a cyclone of unnecessary drama and “issues” surrounding you, like Pig Pen and his cloud of dirt?
Learning To Bend
I am learning that I have to let go mentally and physically as well as emotionally and spiritually. I know I make the process harder than it needs to be and a whole lot scarier too! I am learning that it can be a freeing and loving process if I just let it happen in time and not on my time. I have to let go of the attitude and the ego as well as the perfection and expectations! This is the first step to letting go, releasing and moving on.
The hardest lesson is being the person I am and want to be! It is so exhausting to be two different people; the one I show to myself and the other one I show to other people. I am not being true to who I am and more than likely living a half-arse life too! I just want to be me and that is what matters most to me. I am a little done with the whole changing to suit other people, apologizing and just dumbing myself down!
Being Willing To Open Up
Let GO Already
- Let GO of the past and someday and live for TODAY!
- Let GO of being out of control; be in control and either accept it or change it.
- Let GO of my fear of the unknown, just TAKE the leap already!
- Let GO of the emotions, feelings and thoughts that make me look and act like a hot mess and weak.
- Let GO of the worrying; it usually gives me what I DO NOT WANT!
- Let GO of doing more and just being; that’s enough.
- Let GO of that ANGRY self/person and be more loving and forgiving!
- Let GO of breaking others down and BUILD UP instead.
- Let GO of the “Next Syndrome” and just enjoy the process of the journey and where I am at in my life right now.
- Let GO of living a life I do not have and live the life I DO HAVE!
Releasing . . . Letting Go . . . Shining From Within (Photos by RSheridan)