Making GOOD Choices
For Your Whole Being
I decided to create a healthier lifestyle three years ago. I did start slowly in introducing new foods and doing away with the not so good for me foods. I did start listening to myself, my body and my needs. I did cleanse my body in a way by introducing and eating whole foods!
The biggest thing I had to wrap my head around was making it a lifestyle change!
Eating The Rainbow!!!
Yes, Yes & Yes!!!
I want to nurture and nourish my whole being! This means whole foods and nutrient rich foods, like fruits, veggies, lean proteins, vitamins, and minerals. I am learning moderation and portion sizes. Nothing is good in EXCESS, except CHOCOLATE! I will not deny or deprive myself of something because then I want it even more, so not a good habit to develop. Do not get me wrong there are foods I choose not to eat and even foods that I avoid!
- I feel pretty good with my well being and my whole being.
- My nails, skin and hair are looking great.
- I am continuing to lose weight, tone and strengthen my whole being.
- I am still a work in progress when it comes to fueling my body to get energy that lasts throughout the day.
- I have noticed an improvement in my immunity and defenses to fight for the good of my body and not make me sick.
- Some of my digestive issues have lessen while others have cleared up and disappeared.