What Gives You a Boost Of Energy?
There are days I swear my arse is 2 inches from the floor because I am just dragging and super low on energy! The Coffee IV drip is not working. The caffeine jolt and the sugar high are no longer cutting it. I am looking for anything and everything that will just give me a boost of energy!
Good Fuel for the Body
I am not looking for that boost of energy that has me crashing in a few hours though either! No thanks to the surge, crash and burn!
My Top 5
- Being With My Greatest Someone and Someones.
- Taking Time For Myself.
- Traveling, Adventuring and Exploring.
- Getting Outdoors.
- Reading and Writing.
How Do You Maintain and/or Sustain Your Energy Throughout The Day?
I have made a change in my lifestyle over the past three years to create a healthier way of living! I am finding that balance and that level of activeness that works best for me. This includes connecting better with myself, my needs and my emotions, feelings and thoughts. I want to explore and experience more, which inspires, motivates and energizes me even more!
For me it is about . . .
- Being more, doing less.
- Finding that work/life balance.
- Getting my 7 to 9 hours of sleep a night.
- Finding that moderation that works best for me.
- Nurturing and nourishing myself in a healthy way.
I have to get my 7 to 9 hours of sleep a night or I am just cranky and pretty much worthless! I am in a better mood when I nurture and nourish myself, my needs and my whole being. I am a better person when I can escape the 8 to 5 and have a little fun and play time. The greatest lesson I have learned is to do what works best for me!
Climbing . . . Exploring . . . Living the GOOD Life!
What Do You Struggle With?
My Top 3 Struggles
- Gratification (NOW!, not later on)
These 3 are an energy drainer and a time sucker! I am on the fast track to burn out some days, weeks or even months.
Beeing In the Simpler Life
For me it is about . . .
- Hydration and craving water elements.
- Breaks and learning to breathe. Talk about a great energy booster!
- Music and moving and dancing. Talk about a great stress reliever!
- Natural light and soaking it in (in a healthy way of course). Talk about a mood lifter!
- Green and the many benefits. Talk about a pick me up!
- Citrus and its scent boosting powers.
- Trail mix – nuts, seeds, berries, and dark chocolate. Yes, please!
- Stand up and sit less.
- Surround sound system of the good and the positve!
Simply I just need a shot of inspiration and a spark of creativity to give me a boost of energy! Especially of the good and the positive. Having the support of your greatest someone(s) helps too!
Have a Great Day! (Photos by RSheridan)