My Very 1st
Beer Camp Bus
Okay Everyone – Sing! B-Double E-R C-A-M-P, Beer Camp! Repeat!
Sierra Nevada Brewing Company is GOING THERE! A 7-City Beer Festival Tour with more than 700 Breweries. What an Adventure, What a Journey! The Largest Craft Beer Celebration. Sierra Nevada is making history!
- Chico, CA – 7/19/14
- San Diego, CA – 7/20/14
- Denver, CO – 7/25/14
- Chicago, IL – 7/27/14
- Portland, ME – 8/1/14
- Philly, PA – 8/2/14
- Mills River, NC – 8/3/14
More than 100 regional breweries are pouring their beers at each City stop! How cool would it be to go to all 7 Cities! I can dream!
Beautiful Tasting Glass
Beer Camp Across America Variety 12-Pack
On Tap at every City Stop is the 12 different beers Sierra Nevada brewed with 12 different craft brewers!
- Tater Ridge, Scottish Ale – Asheville Brewers Alliance, Asheville, NC
- Myron’s Walk, Belgian-Style Pale Ale – Allagash Brewing Company, Portland, ME
- Canfusion, Rye Bock – Oskar Blues Brewery, Longmont, CO/Brevard, NC
- Yvan The Great, Belgian-Style Blonde – Russian River Brewing Company, Santa Rosa, CA
- Maillard’s Odyssey, Imperial Dark Ale – Bell’s Brewery, Inc., Kalamazoo, MI
- Alt Route, Altbier – Victory Brewing Company, Dowingtown, PA
- Double Latte, Coffee Milk Stout – Ninkasi Brewing Company, Eugene, OR
- Yonder Bock, Tropical Maibock – Cigar City Brewing, LLC., Tampa, FL
- Electric Ray, India Pale Lager – Ballast Point Brewing Company, San Diego, CA
- Chico King, Pale Ale – 3 Floyds Brewing Company, Munster, IN
- Torpedo Pilsner, Hoppy Pilsner – Firestone Walker Brewing Company, Paso Robles, CA
- There and Back, English-Style Bitter – New Glarus Brewing Company, New Glarus, WI
Cannot Wait To Taste Them All!!!
Roll Out the Barrels
MarchFourth Marching Band (M4)
MarchFourth Marching Band – Check Out Their Website. From Portland, Oregon.
M4 was AWESOME & AMAZING – So Entertaining!!!! From the Marching Band Themed Costumes to the 5-piece Percussion Corps to the 6-part Brass section to Dancing to Stilt Walking.
Sierra Nevada’s New Brewery In North Carolina
I have been to their brewery in Chico, CA and would love to go one day and tour their new brewery in North Carolina!
Roll Out the Bottles (Photos by RSheridan)