In The Crazy, Busyness
Do You Try to Find the Calm and the Stillness Daily, Weekly or Monthly?
I do! I have a few things that work best for me. I am able to be more self aware and it helps me release the pressure, tension and stress. I feel less mental and emotional too!
I find my calm and stillness in the little things I do for myself and my whole being! It is relaxing and refreshing. I can just let my mind wander and my body be!
- Taking the time in the morning to wake up, lie in bed and just get a good stretch in.
- Having a scheduled time frame to go to bed in the evening as well as taking that 15 to 30 minutes to myself before turning out the lights.
- Taking a walk and watching the sun rise.
- Having a meal or a glass of wine and watching the sun set.
- Building a campfire and star gazing.
- Being aware of my breathing.
- Cooking, baking and eating.
- Being open and embracing the simple and the beautiful!
I find my center again in getting outside and becoming one with nature! I can just lose myself and still my mind. I love creating a green space in my daily life! I find renewal, hope and growth in having a green space around me.
I love to brain storm and brain dump! I find it clears my mind and lets me go on a bit of a tangent too. I find writing relaxing and calming. I feel more energetic and creative too!
I can get really lost and zone out while reading, especially if it is a page turner!
I see my world differently when I am capturing it! I have been putting the camera down to just soak it in. I am like a tourist as well as on auto pilot when I get into photographing my surroundings! I become more aware and observant of those surroundings too.
(Photos by RSheridan)