I wrote a post called Oh The Goodness back on December 30, 2013. I thought I would check back in and see how everyone is doing on gratitude.
The Big 3 Questions To Ask Yourself
- What Good Did I Do/Share?
- I Give Thanks for . . .
- I Am Grateful for . . .
I do good by loving and sharing life with my greatest someones! I do good by being and doing the best I can each and every day. I do good by being of service to others.
I give thanks for the life I DO get to live each and every day!
I am grateful for the many blessings in my life; one lucky girl!
The Biggest, Baddest Question To Ask Yourself
- What Am I Taking For Granted . . .
- How Can I Turn That Into Gratitude!
What Am I Taking For Granted . . .
- I take my Greatest Someone for granted at times and need to STOP doing that!
- I take myself and my whole being for granted.
- I take the life I do have for granted by wanting and needing MORE.
How Can I Turn That Into Gratitude!
- My Greatest Someone is My Greatest GIFT; remember that!
- I have this one body and need to take care of it.
- I need to live the life I DO have.
I need to be spending my time and my energy on the good and the positive! I need to work on communicating, interacting and connecting better with my greatest someone and greatest someones. I need to learn how to give and how to receive with grace, kindness and most of all love! I am trying to learn and grow from the changes and challenges that I experience in my life.
(Photos by RSheridan)
The Final 2 Questions
- How can I be more open and accept the opportunities, the changes and the challenges in my life?
- How can I be more appreciative and thankful for the lessons, the growth and the experiences?
I need to let go of the perfection and lean into the process more! I need to accept me for who I truly am and share that person with others more. I need to release my fears of the unknown and just jump in more. I need to celebrate life more than I already do!