Here It Is . . .
Drumroll Please . . .
Make A Date With Yourself!
- “Me” Date.
- Work Out Date.
- Spoil Date.
- Etc. – Endless Dates!
What Do You Want To Fit Into Your Life?
- Health, Wellness and Fitness.
- Cooking and Eating Healthy.
- Etc. – Endless Possibilities!
I schedule in my exercise time twice a week for me, myself and I! I need it, especially when I need a time out and some down time. I enjoy a little routine to help me stay on track as well as on balance with myself. Just getting 5 to 15 to 30 minutes is a BIG pick me up!
I love exploring!
- I enjoy checking out anything cooking and eating related, including beer and wine tastings.
- I enjoy keeping up to date on health, wellness and fitness.
- I enjoy spending a few extra minutes in the library checking out the new books area.
- I enjoy going window shopping.
- I enjoy spoiling myself!
I spoil myself every morning and every evening by taking at least 30 minutes for myself! I tend to spoil myself when I achieve something or accomplish a milestone. I usually give myself a small gift of love and appreciation. I find it very motivating for me!