Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!!!
2013 has had its fair share of ups and downs with everything in between!
I have learned some valuable lessons as well as some tough lessons.
I have experienced growth in inches, spurts and leaps.
I have been loving, reflecting and celebrating what I do have in my life!
I have been hoping, wishing and dreaming.
I am living for TODAY and NOT Someday! It is about now and appreciation versus when and expectations. I DO WANT MORE, but MORE of what I ALREADY HAVE!
Reflecting . . .
- I love spending time with my greatest someone, especially adventuring together.
- I traveled, I adventured and I explored throughout the year.
- I am lucky and so blessed to live the life I DO HAVE!
- I am learning that in loving myself that I can share and receive love back.
- I am learning that living my life is more about progress than perfection.
- I have been taking time for myself and my needs.
- I have been on a creative writing streak.
- I am a work in progress when it comes to getting unstuck in my professional life.
- I am learning to control my emotions and deal with my emotions, feelings and thoughts in a safe and healthy way.
- I am trying to be more open-minded by gaining new perspectives, especially when stressed, frustrated and just pissed off.
Happy Adventuring!!! (Photos by RSheridan)