In Your Being
Most of you experience changes to your whole being on a monthly or at least a seasonally basis!
My sleep schedule changes and screws with my eating along with my general existence from day to day! I start thinking about hibernating once again. I refrain from the aisles and aisles and aisles of Halloween candies. I hope to not see or hear anything November or December Holiday-like in September, but it seems to get earlier and earlier every year. I start thinking about the cold and flu season rearing its ugly head – YUCKO!
I have to adjust my balance for my whole being or be swinging from one extreme to the next! I take good care of myself throughout the year, but especially in the Fall and Winter months (i.e. colds, flu, slips, falls, driving in hazardous conditions, etc.).
- Staying hydrated in drinking plenty of water every day. Gets rid of some of those toxins by flushing the system too.
- Getting my greens every day as well as my full serving of fruits and veggies too. Get those essential vitamins and minerals!
- Taking time for myself to do what I want to do and to just relax, rest and recharge. I enjoy a good nap every so often!
- Staying active by getting outside or exercising to keep me motivated, especially during the sluggish months where it is dark when you wake up and dark when you drive home in the evening.
- Keeping my sweet tooth on the down low with the sugar intake.
- Snacking. It helps keep my energy up, my brain stimulated and engaged and my nervous system protected. Get those Omegas (fatty acids) too!
- I love having a stack of great reads available! It ignites my inspiration and sparks my creativity.
- I usually start the travel planning process for next year in the Fall months.
- I get out of my food rut and start cooking and baking again in the Fall and Winter months.
- Laughter is great for the immune system and does a body good too! Talk about a mood booster!