To The FUN Part of Living Life
Imagine if you could ADD more FUN to your life!
The Work Place
What would be your vision for the work place to make it more FUN and less STRESS?
IMAGINE . . .
My Top 5
- Bubble Wrapped Walls and Floors
- A Slide with a Ball Pit
- Creative Crayon Friday – NO Pens, Pencils or Keyboards
- Light Sabers and Super Soakers for Conflict Resolution
- The Conference Rooms Redesign – #1 is now Bouncy House and #2 is now Rubber Room
I feel more right side up in my world when I let a little fun in! I enjoy taking a break from the busyness and the half-arsed multi tasking that I pretend to do so well. I love letting my inner child out and being a Big Kid! I am a “grown up”, but that does not mean I stopped playing, imagining and dreaming.
You do not have to change who you are to add fun to your life. However, you can change your focus on adding and having fun in your life!
I think about what I was most passionate as a child and draw fun things to do from there at times.
- I love to explore, so I travel and adventure.
- I love to be active, so I exercise, hike and bike.
- I love to be creative, so I write and do photography.
- I love nature, so I camp and get outdoors
You can have fun by yourself or join a group or take in a class. Nothing better than having a partner in fun! Plus getting involved, interacting and connecting adds to your life in so many ways. Nothing better than fun, laughter and great company to share it with!