Wow – Wee – What Fun!!!
Mark at Maleko’s Art nominated me for the Kick#%! Blog Award. Thanks so much! I love the motivation and inspiration that Mark shares with his readers in his posts. Click on the Link and Check Out His Blog!
The Blog Award Rules are . . .
- Answer 7 random questions about yourself (asked by Mark).
- State 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 7 bloggers who are KickArse!
- Ask 7 random questions to those you nominate.
7 Random Questions About Me (asked by Mark)
Mark: If a post (blog or Facebook) asks a question is it okay to “like” but not respond? Why or why not?
Me: I am guility of this! Sometimes I “like” because I like the question, but do not really have an answer or anything to add.
Mark: What is your favorite book and author? Why?
Me: Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Mark: Would you rather fly, or drive, take a boat or train? Why?
Me: Transporter, please – just kidding. I love to hit the open road and go on a road trip of adventure.
Mark: Hang-gliding, sky-diving or bungee jumping? Again why?
Me: Not into the extreme, so will pass. Mountain hiking is extreme enough for me.
Mark: Cat, dog or some other pet? Please explain your answer.
Me: I would love to have a dog again some day.
7 Random Facts About Me
- I love adventuring through life with my greatest someone.
- I love sweet treats, especially chocolate.
- I have a natural attraction to nature, especially water and light.
- I enjoy listening to Bob Marley, especially steel drums and other types of drums.
- I would love to learn the drums.
- I dream of a simpler life where I garden and have a few animals.
- I have my healthy going on and love it.
My 5 to 7 Questions for the Nominees listed below
- Who is your favorite writer? Why?
- Are you an Indoor Dweller or a Lover of the Great Outdoors? Please explain.
- If you could travel for 6 weeks, where would you go?
- When you escape do you go for warmth or cold? Why?
- What makes you conquer the day? Please explain.
Bloggers Who I Think are KickArse
One Kool Kat over at Rant and Roll
Anita the Adventurer over at Travel Destination Bucket List
Ms. Just a Smidgen, Barbara, over at Just a Smidgen
Amber who married her Super Man and their pup, Cholula over at The Usual Bliss
M.G. the Traveler, Explorer & Adventurer over at World Adventurers
Diva Katie over at Healthy Diva Life
Man of Action & Adventure over at The Sophomore Slump