Thank You for Being a Friend, Supporter, Cheerleader, Etc.!!!
M.G. over at World Adventurers nominated me for the Reader Appreciation Award! I am truly honored to receive this from a peer that I admire and look to for INSPIRATION to GET MY ADVENTURE ON!
Check Out World Adventurers (click on the link above). Get Ready for some WORLD (Arm Chair/In Person) Travel and Adventures. I discovered M.G. and World Adventurers one day arm chair traveling and read a post about Kilimanjaro.
The Award 411
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Award Your Top 6 Bloggers (who have commented the most)
- Be Thankful (Appreciative & Grateful too)
- You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. You cannot give the award back to me.
- Remember to tell the bloggers you have awarded.
- If you do not want to pass on this award, that is okay too. Just ADMIRE It!
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
The Nominees Are . . .
My Commenters, Friends, Supporters, Cheerleaders, etc. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
Open Your World to a Breed of Dog called a Chesapeake. The dogs own the writer of this blog and not the other way around as I have been told – ha! Intelligent, Loyal, Pleasing Creatures that get their owner out and living life. Love that!
#2 – Susie @ Susie Lundau’s Wild Ride
What to say about Susie and her blog! There are really no words just have to experience her blog firsthand. Great Writer and Great Adventurer! Check Out Her Blog, especially Fiction Friday.
#3 – Emily, Bella Remy Photography @ Hoof Beats and Foot Prints
Emily’s blog speaks to me on a photography, travel and adventure level. Her photography will draw you in as well as her writing flair. Then before you know it you will be traveling and adventuring along with her or going out on your own. Take a Look and Be Prepared to be Drawn In!
#4 – Ethel the Dean @ Rant and Roll
Ethel the Dean is ONE COOL CAT! She has flair in her writing, loves to adventure and is living life LARGE. You have to give her blog a read; well worth it I promise.
#5 – Audrey @ Minnesota Prairie Roots
Audrey’s blog speaks to me because it is about the everyday and being true to our roots. Love that! Plus we get each other because we have that Minnesota connection; something you understand if from the Midwest – ha! Keep Life Simple by checking out her blog at the link above.
#6 – Lisa @ foodtable, la vie eclectique
Lisa and I just clicked and I think part of that click is to having similar interests in common. On the West Coast. Loves to Travel. Foodie. Lisa’s blog is hip and happening as well as eclectic. Check her blog out.
7 Things to SHARE
- MAKE Life Experiences
- CREATE Your Story Every Day
- CHECK OUT the Blogs Above
- Great People, Living Large with a Story of Their Own
- WOOT, WOOT to My Readers – LOVE YA!
- Put a BOW on IT – Whatever IT is to YOU