Being in the Present Moment
Do you look around and wonder is this it? That’s okay because we all are guilty of it! At least you are thinking (mind), questioning (spirit) and being in the moment (body). I have been asking this question at least once a month for the past two months. You can call it ready for a change, in a difficult spot, or at a crossroads and more than likely it is a combination of all three at least for me it is.
I had that out of body experience a few weeks ago. Yes, I did and was asked the question of all questions! Are you living the life you want? What?!? Then follow that question up with . . . What are your core beliefs and values? WOW, is the ceiling meeting the floor right now?!? Where is Indiana Jones when you need him to save you?
First, how do you answer that question – living the life I want! Does anyone really know the key to that? Are we all figuring it out as we go and really over thinking it at times? Is it simply just being in the present moment and living it to the best of our ability?
Just Maybe it comes down to making 2 lists! #1 What You Cannot Live Without #2 What You Can Live Without. Really puts things in perspective!
Second, I feel as if my core beliefs and values are pretty much set. Can I make changes? Sure! Can I continue to learn and grow? Most Definitely! Can I be more open and more present in my life? YES!!!
My Top 3 Values
- A Great Marriage (committed, loving, healthy, communication)
- Strong and Healthy Relationships
- Balance between Work and Life
#4 Of Course Travel, Explore & Adventure & #5 Health & Wellness – oh so important
YOU are wondering what this post is about, right!
Here You Go . . .
- Gain Life Experiences
- Live with Intention; Just Be Present
- Just Have Fun; Smile & Laugh More, Much More
- DO & THINK about What You LOVE & LIKE To Do
- Set Aside Time for YOURSELF
- Get Creative & Share Your Interests
- Focus on QUALITY, not QUANTITY
- Just Visualize Life and What You Have to Offer
- Really Capitalize on Your Passions, Beliefs & Values
- Play with Abandon and Continue Learning