Here’s A Question For You
If someone set a box of crayons in front of you, what color would you gravitate towards? Is your decision based on a like for that particular color or it is based on your mood at the time? Just Curious!
If someone told you that the color you picked is your life color, what would you think about that? Do you see your life in color or think more in black and white with varying shades of gray? Again, Just Curious!
The Color Wheel of Life
My Top 2 Favorite Colors
According to the Color Wheel . . .
- Color of the Sky and Sea
- Associated with Depth and Stability, Tranquility and Calmness and Consciousness and Intellect
- Symbolizes Trust, Loyalty, Wisdom, Confidence, Intelligence, Faith, and Truth
- One of the Primary Colors
Loving the Blue of the Ocean (Photo by RSheridan)
- Considered a Rare Color in Nature
- Associated with Stability, Energy and Creativity, Royalty, Wealth and Extravagance, and Wisdom, Independence and Dignity
- Symbolizes Power, Nobility, Luxury, and Ambition
Loving this Shade of Purple (Photo by RSheridan)
I can see the correlation in my life to these two colors in my characteristics, traits and behaviors. Pretty Amazing!