First I want to THANK the individual who feels that my writing takes them on a 10 minute trip when they read my writing. I read her blog on a daily basis and really cannot start my day without reading her lastest post. She is the woman behind Women in Thrisis and I love her writing style, sense of humor and how she just takes life head on – CHECK IT OUT! She nominated me for the WordPress’ “Versatile Blogger Award” and I am truly honored from the bottom of my heart.
I will take my turn in the spotlight and say from the bottom of my heart that you bring me so much happiness in reading my adventures in travel. Thanks Readers!!!
Second I have to say the blogging community is AWESOME. There is such an overwhelming support system – bloggers supporting other bloggers, readers, commenters, and subscribers.
Here’s the INTERESTING part. I get to share with my readers 7 things about me that you do not know about me.
- I love to read.
- I grew up on a hobby farm with acres to roam as well as chickens, pigs and sheep. Every year we had piglets I always named one Lulu.
- Growing up I had a cat named Squeeky and she was my best friend for 19 years. I could tell her anything and could be all emotional and she would never judge me.
- I am afraid of spiders – just creepy and what is up with having 8 legs – really, come on.
- I am addicted to food television.
- I would love to see all 50 states in my lifetime.
- I have a sweet tooth – love Swedish Fish and Jelly Beans. Cookies and Brownies are dangerous and need the ultimate restraint to eat just one.
Here comes the FUN part – naming other fellow bloggers whom I feel deserve the same award. Please check them out.
nod ‘n’ smile – travel and adventure all rolled into one!
Sarah Smiles Awhile – honest and humorous!
The Wandering Wino – wine, wino, wineries, wine trips – wine information galore!
Tita Buds – interesting people, places and things as well as adventures of everyday living!
White Elephant in the Room – the name just had me curious, so had to check it out! Random insights from an unwanted guest – love the insights and musings!
thebigfatnoodle – cooking, yummy food and her photos just make the food come alive!
Just to name a few. I have other faves and am sorry if I left anyone out. Discover, explore & adventure by reading other people’s blogs – you never know what you will find!