I visited Oahu in 2000 and it was a remarkable visit – still remember the highlights today.
- Honolulu (Waikiki Beach & Diamond Head)
- Hanauma Bay (some R&R & snorkeling – the Toliet Bowl)
- Pearl Harbor (USS Arizona Memorial) [side note – the Pearl Harbor movie was being filmed the day of our visit]
- Kane’ohe Bay (some R&R & ocean kayaking)
- North Shore (stopped at the Turtle Bay Resort, saw the beach where Baywatch was filmed)
- Polynesian Cultural Center (to explore and be part of a Luau)
Visiting Oahu was an amazing experience and lucky for me on this trip I had one more island to see, Maui.